Building Careers and Writing Resumes
Building Careers and Writing Résumés is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This Lecture offers a variety of creative tips on finding opportunities in today’s job market, followed by comprehensive advice for crafting an effective résumé for specific job openings.
- List eight key steps to finding the ideal opportunity in today’s job market.
- Explain the process of planning your résumé, including how to choose the best résumé organization.
- Describe the tasks involved in writing your résumé, and list the sections to consider including in your résumé.
- Characterize the completing step for résumés, including the six most common formats in which you can produce a résumé.
- Identify nine tips for creating a successful LinkedIn profile.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Building Careers and Writing Résumés Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures