Global Economic Environment
The Global Economic Environment is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
– 1 The Global Economic EnvironmentLecture Power Point Presentation
– 1 Case Study about Venezuela Economic Environment
– 1 Case Study about World Economic Environment
– 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
– 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
– 1 File with additional Exercises which might be used during Seminar Class.
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1. Identify and briefly explain major changes in the world economy over the last 100 years
2. Compare and contrast types of economic systems that are found in the different regions of the world
3. Explain the stages of economic development used by the World Bank and identify the key emerging country markets at each stage of development
4. Discuss the significance balance of payments for the world’s major economies
5. Identify the countries that are leading exporters
6. Briefly explain how exchange rates impact a company’s opportunities in different parts around the world