Global Trade Environment
The Global Trade Environment is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 The Global Trade Environment Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 2 Case Studies for Seminar Discussions
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
- 1 File with additional Exercises which might be used during Seminar Class.
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
- Explain the role of the WTO in facilitating global trade relations among nations.
- Compare and contrast the four main categories of preferential trade agreements.
- Explain the trade relationship dynamics among signatories of NAFTA.
- Identify the four main preferential trade agreements in Latin American and the key members of each.
- Identify the main preferential trade agreements Asia-Pacific region.
- Describe the various forms of economic integration in Europe.
- Describe the activities of the regional organizations in the Middle East.
- Identify the issues for global marketers wishing to expand in Africa