Introduction to Global Marketing
Introduction to Global Marketing is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Introduction to Global Marketing Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study about McDonald`s
- 1 Case Study about Apple and Samsung
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
- 1 File with additional Exercises which might be used during Seminar Class.
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1.1 Use the product/market growth matrix to explain the various ways a company can expand globally.
1.2 Describe how companies in global industries pursue competitive advantage.
1.3 Compare and contrast single-country marketing strategy with global marketing strategy (GMS).
1.4 Identify the companies at the top of the Global 500 rankings.
1.5 Explain the stages a company goes through as its management orientation evolves from domestic and ethnocentric to global and geocentric.
1.6 Discuss the driving and restraining forces affecting global integration today.