Planning Business Messages
Planning Business Messages is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This lecture introduces the three-step writing process and covers the tasks in the writing step: analyzing the situation, gathering the information needed to craft an effective message, choosing the best combination of media and communication channels, and organizing the information.
Moreover, it deals with the fundamentals of crafting messages, including audience analysis, organization, style, tone, and basic document design. Your students can learn the skills required to write messages that are clear, interesting, concise, diplomatic, and convincing.
- Describe the three-step writing process.
- Explain why it’s important to analyze a communication situation in order to define your purpose and profile your audience before writing a message.
- Discuss information-gathering options for simple messages, and identify three attributes of quality information.
- List the factors to consider when choosing the most appropriate medium for a message.
- Explain why good organization is important to both you and your audience, and list the tasks involved in organizing a message.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Planning Business Messages Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 100 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 1 Folder with relevant pictures