Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments
Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study Will Western Sanctions Hurt Putin’s Russia? (with answers)
- 1 Case Study President Barack Obama’s 2014 “Christmas Surprise” (with answers)
- 1 Case Study Gambling Goes Global on the Internet (with answers)
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1. Understand the elements of a country’s political environment that can impact global marketing activities.
2. Define international law and describe the main types of legal systems found in different parts of the world.
3. Understand the most important business issues that can lead to legal problems for global marketers.
4. Describe the available alternatives for conflict resolution and dispute settlement when doing business outside the home country.
5. In general terms, outline the regulatory environment in the European Union.