SEGMENTATION, TARGETING, AND POSITIONING in International Marketing, (STP)
SEGMENTATION, TARGETING, AND POSITIONING in International Marketing is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
– 1 Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning in International Marketing Lecture Power Point Presentation
– 2 Case Studies (with answers)
– 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
– 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
– 1 File with additional discussion question
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1. Identify the variables that global marketers can use to segment global markets and give an example of each.
2. Explain the criteria that global marketers use to choose specific markets to target.
3. Understand how global marketers use a product-market grid to make targeting decisions.
4. Compare and contrast the three main target market strategy options.
5. Describe the various positioning options available to global marketers.