Writing Routine and Positive Messages
Writing Routine and Positive Messages is a lecture which is covered during Business Communication Module.
This lecture focuses on creating brief messages for digital channels, including social networks, email, instant messaging and text messaging, blogging and microblogging, and podcasting. Moreover, this lecture focuses on writing routine and positive messages more suitable for the direct approach.
This chapter off practical advice for crafting professional messages for digital channels, starting with an overview of the most important digital channels used in business today and following with specific advice for using social networks, information and content sharing websites, email, instant messaging, blogging and microblogging, and podcasting.
- Identify the major digital channels used for brief business messages, and describe the nine compositional modes needed for digital media.
- Describe how companies use social networking platforms, and explain how to write effective content for these channels.
- Explain how to adapt the three-step writing process to email messages, and describe the importance of email subject lines.
- Identify the major types of business messaging, and list guidelines for effective messaging in the workplace.
- Describe the uses of blogging in business communication, and briefly explain how to adapt the three-step process to blogging.
- Describe the uses of Twitter and other microblogging systems in business communication, and offer tips on writing effective tweets.
- Outline the process of producing business podcasts.
- Outline an effective strategy for writing routine business requests.
- Describe three common types of routine requests.
- Outline an effective strategy for writing routine replies, routine messages, and positive messages.
- Describe seven common types of routine replies and positive messages.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Writing Routine and Positive Messages Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 2 Test Bank with 100 different questions each with full answer description and explanation
- 2 Folder with relevant pictures